Multi-Purpose Mobile X-Ray Diagnostic Installation PRDU-02
Equipment for X-ray inspection is used in many fields of industry and in agriculture, as it allows to obtain reliable information about the internal structure and the presence of hidden defects and damages of various in structure and purpose of objects.
Fields of application of the X-ray control unit PRDU-02
The X-ray inspection system is used in agriculture for:
- determining the quality of forage and food grains;
- control of the germination of seeds of vegetable and cereals;
- research of seedlings of fruit trees, grapes, berry bushes.
- radiography shows hidden grain defects - micro damages by insect pests, cracks, mechanical defects, internal germination. In gardening and viticulture, the process of growing the rootstock and grafting is monitored with the help of the PRDU-02 installation, and hidden damage to the seedlings is determined.
- in the food industry, the X-ray diagnostic device PRDU-02 is used for non-destructive X-ray quality control in the production of meat, fish, vegetable and fruit preserves - with its 100% accuracy, the tightness and quality of the seaming joints are monitored.
- in the electronics industry, X-ray inspection of products is used to assess the quality of both finished and at various stages of the production process.
- in criminology and forensic examination, the PRDU-02 device performs an X-ray analysis of objects from the crime scene for the presence of foreign microparticles, allows to determine the causes of the fire.
- in airports and at various points of customs control, X-ray units are an element of the inspection systems.
Complication and advantages of the PRDU-02
The multipurpose unit for X-ray diagnostics of PRDU-02 consists of the following main components:
- X-ray apparatus of the RAP series (can be supplied in various designs depending on the intended purpose);
- digital system of computer radiography;
- X-ray protection camera for safe work on radiography.
X-ray control PRDU-02 can be in different configurations: in addition, special devices are provided for positioning the research objects (they vary depending on the intended purpose of the installation), and it is also possible to equip the operator's workplace.
Compared with other equipment for X-ray inspection, the PRDU-02 has the following advantages:
- the possibility of controlling several dozens of objects (grains);
- detection of defects, the size of which is estimated in tens and even units of micrometers.