Power supply Stabist-50
High-voltage power supplies of X-ray tubes
Small-sized high-voltage power supplies in portable design are intended to power X-ray tubes series BSV, BHV, BPM, BPV etc.
Basic characteristics of power supplies
The construction of the power supply for the X-ray tube generally provides:
- selection, installation and stabilization of the set value of the output voltage;
- selection, installation and stabilization of the set value of the heating current of the X-ray tube;
- automatic blocking of work (turn off the power supply in the case of:
- reducing the water pressure in the water cooling system;
- opening the door of the X-ray protection box;
- exceeding the permissible load;
- exceeding permissible temperature of main elements of the power scheme;
- exceeding permissible temperature of the anode of the X-ray tube;
- spontaneous disconnection of the load (resistance) from the supply.)
- the output parameters of the source can be controlled remotely from an external PC.
The electrical circuit is equipped with a network filter to exclude the influence of the electrical network parameters on the operation of the power supply.
The controls for indicating the operating parameters of the source are placed on the front side. The process of entering the operating mode of the supply is accompanied by an additional light and sound indication.
To connect the source to the X-ray tube and control system on an external PC, standard connectors and interfaces are used: Claymount connector (CA11-mini), USB or RS232.